WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Create proper product portfolio positioning and messaging in deep cross-functional partnership with product owners, global marketing and sales teams, ensure its consistency across countries
- Carry out ongoing market research with a focused view on target audience for the detailed understanding of customer purchasing process
- Ensure sales teams to be equipped with high-quality marketing instruments and materials to maximize salesforce efficiency
- Develop and implement strong marketing strategies that drive demand and nurture leads
- for different products and services within company’s portfolio
- Systematize marketing work in accordance with global goals, financial & operational objectives
- Collaborate with strategic partners on co-marketing initiatives with the focus on driving demand and revenue
- Build effective marketing tools to measure the impact of marketing campaigns
- Report the result of marketing initiatives to stakeholders, headquarters & key partners
- Lead complex marketing projects in close liaison with other cross-functional teams
- Manage a team of 5-7 product managers
APPLY FOR THIS VACANCY IF:
- 6+ years of experience driving effective marketing campaigns, establishing product positioning on a global level and launching new software products to various geographical markets
- Ability to work independently, prioritize and plan the workflow
- 3+ years of experience in managing a group of product/marketing managers, setting short-term&long term goals for each team member
- Strong project management and good interpersonal skills
- Stress-resistance, ability to meet deadline and work for KPI
- Fluent English , written and spoken
- Experience working within IT/IS or related industries is required
WHY CHOOSE GROUP-IB
Your happiness is important to us. We want every single team member to be happy.
Continuing professional development. At Group-IB, you can choose from various paths to growth: progress as an expert, advance to a management position, try your hand in another department, relocate abroad, or launch a new business area at Group-IB.
A team with extensive international expertise. Do you have experience but are looking for exciting challenges? By choosing us, you will be choosing complex tasks and continuously improving your skills in a fast-growing international company.
Globally recognized technologies. Group-IB's offices are located in seven countries and our products and services are sold in 60 countries. What’s more, Gartner, IDC, and Forrester have ranked our technologies among the best in their class. We work with over 450 international partners and about 500 clients.
A culture created by each of us. Group-IB’s employees speak many different languages and understand one another. We respect each other's beliefs, share common values, and strive toward the happiness of every employee.
Economic stability. Group-IB's sustainable growth helps rapidly develop careers that would take years to progress as far in most other companies.
WHAT ELSE YOU SHOULD KNOW
Flexible schedule. Group-IB does not have fixed working hours. You choose your own schedule. We adhere to the principle advocated by Steve Jobs: “We have to work not 12 hours, and head.”
Health. If anything goes wrong, don’t worry — we offer health insurance including dental care.
Always in touch. The company pays for 24/7 mobile services across all time zones.
Comfortable offices in all countries of operation. We bring our creative ideas to life and design our offices so that they are a convenient space. In summer, we sometimes work outside on verandas and invite clients and partners to celebrate special occasions there.
Certificates and training courses. Group-IB specialists hold over 1,000 professional certificates, including CEH, CISSP, OSCP, GIAC, MCFE, BSI, as well as some rare ones that would be a source of pride for experts in forensics, penetration testing, and reverse engineering worldwide. We have an incentive program that helps employees achieve certifications at the company's expense.
Challenges. A wide selection of GIB programs help you improve soft skills, gain new competencies, and receive monetary rewards.
Initiative is rewarded. At Group-IB, you can bring your most daring ideas to life. The company encourages technical blogging, writing articles, building sports teams, and other creative activities.
Leisure. At Group-IB, we love and practice football, go karting, Thai boxing, yoga, self-defense, dancing, and breathing exercises. We even have our own eSports team. Group-IB employees also receive a 50% discount on a one-year membership at a gym near the office.
A boost for the whole day. Seasonal fruit and fresh pastries (and ice cream in summer) are delivered to our office several times a week.
Goodies from partners. Our employees are entitled to a wide range of discounts on sporting goods, food and drink deliveries, barbershop and beauty salon services, and other perks.