Intelligence Retail develops innovative technology, providing «Eyes in the store» for CPG brands and retailers by turning in-store images into insights. The data produced is extremely valuable as it generates a single source of truth for the physical world of Retail, allowing to manage sales process efficiency and effectiveness. We’ve found an incredibly strong product-market fit across global CPG brands.
With our team and investors, Ailet is committed to continuing our success and facilitating growth. We believe there is strength in diversity so we hire skilled and passionate people from a wide variety of backgrounds.
We are looking to add an Senior Integration Manager, with a real passion for Technology and Project Management, to our awesome Client Success team in a retail game changing scaleup. You will lead launching key Clients & Partners Worldwide and lay the first brick in their successful future. Through your role, you will have interactions with most of the people inside Intelligence Retail and know all the ins and outs of this industry.
- Serve as main point of contact for our Clients during the integration phase;
- Communicate integration projects priorities, monitor and escalate issues;
- Prepare & negotiate integration requirements with partners / key clients;
- Manage full scope of technical integration projects;
- Be a technical customer success inside IR technical/product team;
- Provide regular update reports to management as required;
- Assimilate technical documentations and information to be able to provide technical guidance;
- Ensure that the integration has all necessary approvals before Production (QA, Finance, Compliance and Client sign-offs);
- Create and improve Integration related processes;
- Lead pipeline of integration capabilities of IR product in collaboration with product and technical team.
- 3+ years of experience as Integration Manager / Technical manager in an IT company;
- Deep technical background;
- Exceptional knowledge & experience of software integration
- Project Management skills;
- Good knowledge of Agile methods;
- Be able to quickly and clearly understand the business strategy to ensure the decisions are aligned accordingly.
The company offers terms of cooperation:
- Working on interesting international projects;
- Professional training and development opportunities;
- Work in an innovation center with a developed infrastructure and advanced technologies;
- Ability to work remotely sometimes. If you decide to visit the office, you will find sweets, delicious coffee, soft poufs, table tennis, gym, swimming pool and a good atmosphere;
- Work in projects with the most modern technologies;
- Official registration and salary.