GP Solutions is looking for a Ruby Developer.
Office Minsk, Belarus or remote.
We offer you a catching opportunity to work with a new project (on-demand temporary hospitality staffing app.).
Mobile hotel property management system focused on developing solutions that help hotels raise service levels, drive revenues, reduce costs, and ultimately change the way hotels can captivate their guests.
A strong candidate will have:
- 2+ years' experience of Ruby development;
- Familiarity with concepts of Micro-service, MVC, Mocking, ORM, PubSub, RESTful, and SOAP
- Familiarity with popular messaging service such as Rabbit;
- Intermediate+ English.
Will be a plus:
- An active GitHub account with open-source contributions;
- Experience in a SaaS company;
- Experience in AWS cloud services.
By working with us you gain the following benefits:
- Wide employee benefits package:
- Paid vacation (29 calendar days) and sick leaves (including absence excuses issued by private medical centers);
- Health insurance;
- Free English courses;
- Tuition reimbursement for approved work-related courses;
- Fitness support;
- Travel bonus;
- Office massage and shower, kicker, bicycle parking, etc.
- Official employment and worthy salary;
- Flexible working hours and comfortable office environment (currently work remotely);
- Involvement in innovative projects and unique expertise in travel business field;
- Professional growth and development with friendly team.
If you are looking for a place where you’ll tackle challenging projects alongside some of the most talented and dynamic people you’ve ever worked with, GP Solutions might just be the place for you.