Ortnec is an international IT product company engaged in multi-projects in the field of affiliate marketing and software development. We are looking for a proactive and result-oriented Media Buyer/Traffic Manager. It's the full time position, remote or at the office (Relocation to Cyprus is optional).
Project Description: Ad Network and on-line marketing platform specialized on traffic monetization within the online entertainment niche.
- You understand the general needs of online advertisers and publishers and the general advertising models;
- Analytical mind, good and confident with calculations and statistics;
- Proactive, with strong communication skills;
- Highly organized.
- Media buyer with at least 3-years experience in managing media/marketing campaigns of different types (native, popunder, push notification, banner, etc)
- Able to work independently while setting up campaigns, A/B testing offers, scaling the best-performing traffic sources, and distributing the marketing budgets properly;
- Experienced in working with both CPL and CPA types of offers,
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Russian;
- Incoming & Outgoing traffic acquisition and monitoring, control of all media buying process;
- Optimization of overall performances. Stop/change all what is unprofitable;
- Planning, launching and managing marketing campaigns (in Ad Networks, DSPs and via direct deals), optimizing bidding, targeting tactics and media channels to ensure KPIs delivery.
- Analysing traffic sources, creating reports;
- Developing new monetization schemes and improving existing ones;
- Searches of new traffic sources and offers; Negotiations with the existing sources and advertisers;
- Coordination internally with dev team (creatives, internal systems), accountants, other managers;
Benefits & Perks:
- No boring meetings;
- No bureaucracy;
- Cool & friendly team;
- Paid relocation to Cyprus (optional)
- Office on the seafront and enjoyable working environment;
- Medical health insurance and Sports programs;
- Paid vacation (20 working days), 3 personal days and paid sick leave;
- Corporate events and sport activities;
- Paid lunches at the office;
- Family program: reimbursement for school/kindergartens;
- Unlimited cookies & fruits.
We relocate candidates to Cyprus from all around the World. However, an EU work permit will be an advantage!