Murano Software is engaged in software development under the order (outsourcing) and development of own product on the .NET platform which is successfully distributed in the territory of the USA. Our team consists of specialists working in 4 development centers (St. Petersburg, Kharkov, Voronezh, Tashkent) and the main office of the company in Los Angeles.
This vacancy is opened on our client's project.
About the client:
Our client helps the world’s largest enterprises accomplish their business objectives with a communications platform that can reach, align and mobilize the entire workforce. They are now the enterprise standard for unified workforce communications, creating a digital employee experience where every worker is connected, aligned and able to mobilize to create organizational change. They are now the communications backbone at more than 150 of the world’s largest employers, including 10 of the Fortune 50.
About the role:
We are currently seeking for a Front-end Engineer to help elevate the workforce communications platform which is being used by the largest companies in the world in some of the most technically complex environments you can find. Ready for a challenge?
- Familiarity with server-side MVC web frameworks, such as Ruby on Rails or Django
- Commanding grasp of HTML, CSS, and related web technologies and still able to jump into the API or DB to complete projects
- Spoken English.
- Build and improve software and tools by translating functional requirements into robust, supportable, and scalable applications that work within the overall system architecture
- Build efficient and reusable front-end systems and abstractions
- Find and address performance issues
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Identify and communicate front-end best practices.
- Ability to work remotely
- Competitive salary
- Flexible schedule
- Full lunches + unlimited drinks and snacks
- Company sponsored events
- Health insurance + dental insurance
- Sports compensation
- Learning compensation (professional courses and conferences)
- English classes.