Hi, we at SplitMetrics are looking for the Product Manager to join our great team. We develop analytical products that are used by Yandex, Flo, Sega, Rovio, and thousands more companies in the US, Europe and Asia. Now we’re looking for a manager who will take a vision and transform it into a viable technology, communication plans, and processes across departments to effectively develop and grow SplitMetrics products.
In this role, you will:
- Bring SplitMetrics products to market by gathering requirements from stakeholders, scoping features with engineering teams, and defining/measuring success KPIs for all stages of product launch.
- Distill feedback from multiple teams (such as Sales, Marketing, Success, and Management).
- Lead customer development process and conduct comprehensive market research.
- Lead competitive analysis for SplitMetrics products, build a differentiative product strategy to help Sales and Marketing compare against other providers.
- Create feature specifications and transfer them in a structured way to Engineering teams.
- Work across Product, Sales, Marketing, and Success to create materials to reinforce our SplitMetrics platform’s unique positioning, including use cases, case studies, release notes, messaging, and positioning.
- Experience with B2B products 2+.
- Proficient in product management best practices including techniques for identifying customer needs, hypothesis-driven roadmap, prioritization, segmentation, market research, and data analysis.
- Understanding of basic principles of product/business economics (LTV, MRR, ACV, Churn, ARPU, Cohorts, PnL).
- Experienced in Excel, analytics, and research tools (like Google Analytics, Mixpanel, etc.).
- Critical thinker, effective communicator, and influencer across business and technology functions.
- Ability to distill technical information into human level understanding for internal teams and external stakeholders.
- Advanced English, ability to conduct face to face meetings with foreign B2B customers (we do it a lot).
- Deep understanding of marketing-tech or ad-tech (ad networks).
- Previous work experience in UI/UX, support or marketing.
- Experience in working in Agile teams.
We offer a highly competitive base that we'll discuss individually with each candidate.
All SplitMetrics team members strive to be high performers, problem solvers, and team players with passion, integrity, and effectiveness. At the same time, we stay human and laugh at ourselves.
We strive to attract exceptional people who have ‘’that extra something’’ and really enjoy what they do. Are you ready to jump on board with us?
If you would like more information about SplitMetrics please visit our websites at www.splitmetrics.com and www.searchadshq.com and our Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter pages.
We look forward to speaking with you soon!