Exness, a leading foreign exchange broker in the financial services field, is looking for a Talent Acquisition Specialist who will be responsible for finding and attracting the best talents all over the world and connecting them with our company. Recruiting plays one of the most strategic roles for us. Over the past 2 years, we hired more than 400 people worldwide who have helped us to grow. Essentially, talented people help our company to reach success, implement new projects and initiatives, customize our processes, and optimize our workflows and that's why we believe that it's always important to find, attract and recruit the best professionals as soon as possible! Wanna be a part of it?
You can, if you have:
- At least 3 years of successful experience in IT recruitment, headhunting, and closing unique difficult roles;
- Advanced sourcing skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills including negotiating, consultative and relationship management;
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a fast-paced environment;
- Must be able to work autonomously and in a team environment;
- Excellent written and verbal Russian and English skills.
And then you will:
- Handle recruiting and talent sourcing process for IT department;
- Optimize and lead strategic recruiting activities and talent acquisition projects, processes, and programs to fulfill business needs and organisational priorities;
- Manage the recruitment process and life cycle for each vacancy; including initial assessments, interviews, offers;
- Collaborate with team members, HR and hiring managers to conduct complex offer negotiations and finalize the hiring process;
- Actively participate in hiring process improvement.
Why Exness? Because we really care about our employees and give them:
- Constant professional development and interesting challenging tasks;
- Learning and development opportunities: company supports continuous development of Employees providing trainings, workshops, conferences etc.;
- Exceptional relocation package to Cyprus for a successful candidate and his/her family (tickets, visas, work permit, corporate flat for the first month, etc.);
- Medical support program in any country of the world;
- Sport allowance and gym membership;
- Opportunity to develop language skills and partial compensation for the cost of English language classes;
- Possibility to be closer to your team - "Get to know Team" trip: company covers trip for Cyprus office;
- Birthday celebration present;
- Time for proper rest and 21 days of Annual Vacation.
Don't lose your chance and join us today!