IPONWEB is a truly global organization that was founded in 2001 in the UK. With more than 400 employees, we have offices, staff and reseller partnerships in US, Russia, UK, Japan, Singapore and Germany, with clients in 20+ countries, hosted on more than 3000 servers around the globe.
We are looking for an expert in IT recruiting. An HR professional for this role will be responsible for advising colleagues on recruiting and adaptation processes, providing complex support to the company in terms of recruitment and onboarding, including international recruiting and taking part in external technical events for the development of an employer brand.
- Sourcing and recruiting of IT professionals, actively work as the networker
- Participation and initiative of hiring projects (Meet-ups, Workshops, etc.)
- Providing the full support to internal stakeholders within recruiting process (understanding and analyzing business needs, requirements, consulting, evaluation of the candidates vs internal transitions etc.)
- Onboarding, welcome training providing and full support of a new-hire during his/her trial period.
- Understanding how technological companies work, the ability to work in a matrix organization and be fully responsible for your part of work
- 2,5+ years of proven experience in technical recruitment (better in IT companies)
- English is not lower than Intermediate level
- Experience in international companies is an advantage
- Maturity, good communication skills, initiative, high level of responsibility and reliability.
What we offer:
- Great atmosphere of a constantly evolving international team (the leader in the RTB and Programmatic Marketing Industry),
- Opportunities for professional growth in HR on the international level, supported by a performance review system
- Respect for independent thought and freedom of actions
- Internal and external learning and training, English courses compensation
- Currently, we work remotely, but there is an option to work in a comfortable office near Shabolovskaya metro station
- In ordinary life, core office hours are 12-18, and outside of that you have full flexibility, with an option to work remotely sometimes (VPN and other services for remote work are available)
- Flexible schedule, periodic performance and salary review, medical expenses compensation
- Supportive HR team with a special sense of humor [you know what we mean ;)] and enjoying work together
- Fashionable modern office with tea, coffee, goodies and more.