- 80%: building hosted version of EventNative (see current alpha on app.jitsu.com).
What we're looking for
- Love of UI: attention to detail, following trends.
- Understanding UX: We do not have UX designer and rely on internal expertise
- Quick learner: we constantly evaluate and adopt new technologies and tools
- Writing Skills: for an open-source company writing clear and concise documentation is as important as writing reliable code. Occasionally, you will contribute to public documentation. We also keep the most important part of internal communications in writing (example: our design docs)
- React. You should either have experience or be able to learn it quickly. Switching from Vue or Angular to React should not be a problem
- On frontend we use
- Firebase for auth and user data storage
- React and antd component lib
- TypeScript and LESS
- Webpack and Rollup for builds
- On backend we use: go, Redis, Postgres
We keep the team very lean: there're four 4 of us. Two founders (Peter - CEO and Vlad - CTO) have built successful companies in the past (Vlad - GetIntent; Peter - AxleHire). Peter is based in SF, Vlad is based in Moscow.
We have two engineers based in Moscow. (we are going to enhance the team with 2 engineers more)
- Remote-first culture with Moscow office — until the end of the pandemic.
- USD Salary
- A 15 min interview with founder (Vlad) to make sure you have an aptitude for the role.
- A 1 hour technical interview
- (Paid!) assignment. It can be a PR to our open-source core or another tool we're going to use in production.