Lamoda is a data-driven company which makes data-based business decisions.
The Data&Analytics department consists of analytics, data engineering, and a data science team. Together we work on generating and providing commercial, operational, client, product, and marketing analytics.
At the moment we are actively looking for a Team Lead Product Analytics. This stream provides analytics & reporting that drive our product department.
What you will work on:
- Own reporting and analyses to monitor performance and understand customer behavior
- Oversee A/B testing efforts from ideation to execution and post-launch analysis
- Partner with product management team to deliver insights and features that support user’s journey throughout our platform
- Foster data-informed, hypothesis defining and experimentation culture
- Mentor and upskill team members technically
- 1-2 years of prior people management
- 5+ years of experience in analytical role - web/app/product analytics preferred
- Proven ability to use experimentation and statistical analysis to guide decision making
- Advanced SQL skills, experience with scripting languages like Python or R. Understanding of Hadoop ecosystem, RDBMS and machine learning technologies
- Strong communication and presentation skills; be able to build the narrative around what you see surfacing in the data
- Upper-intermediate English