Headquarters: Pleasanton, CA
US Office: Seattle, WA
Offshore: Saint-Petersburg, Russia; Tallinn, Estonia
Project details: Retail e-Commerce. Migration of back-end services from private data center to AWS
Remote - Full-time
Project duration: 6+ months.
- 8+ years software engineering experience
- 4+ years of experience with Sales force Commerce Cloud (Demand ware) Platform.
- Expert knowledge with common Java IDE’s, source code control (bitbucket/git/cvs) and build/deployment tools.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL, Oracle, SSIS
- Advanced server software knowledge in Apache, Unix, Linux and other Java application servers.
- Expert knowledge of maintaining and debugging live software systems
- Expert knowledge of writing program documentation
- Experience with Java, C++, and object-oriented programming concepts/languages.
- Experience with change control, QA, regression testing procedures and methodologies including the setup and use of source code version control (e.g., SVN, GitHub), and test harness integration used for automated regression testing
- English level: Upper-Intermediate+
What we offer:
- We view inclusion and diversity as the basis of success. We work collaboratively to build an efficient work environment with the goal to inspire each other as we build client trust and success in every step of the way.
Here at Jaxel, our People matter
- We value people from different walks of life to thrive in an environment that brings new ideas to the table. At Jaxel, you’ll do more than just join a team— you’ll pave the way for a more innovative future.