In Flex Databases we develop and provide an e-Clinical platform with a number of modules including CTMS, LMS, TMF, and other products. Currently, we are looking for a System Analyst to work with three of our modules: Project Management & Budgeting, Time Sheets & Utilization и Expense Reporting.
We operate globally, our three offices are in Princeton, New Jersey, USA, Lausanne, Switzerland, and St. Petersburg, Russia.
The salary range for this position depends on the applicant's skills and experience. Please, note that we work in a highly regulated domain so paperwork will be a considerable part of your job activities. We will be glad to receive a motivation letter from you containing a description of your skills with examples.
Serve as an active member of the team, dedicated to the development of electronic solutions for documentation that fit clinical workflow and practices and are aligned with current best practice standards.
- Requirement analysis for consistency, feasibility, completeness, etc.
- Interaction with software developers and testers
- Collaboration with Physicians, Clinicians, end-users, vendors, and other teams
- Participation in requirement elicitation & elaboration, meetings with clients
- Documentation analysis within the problem domain
- URS/FRS/CRS & UC development
- Upper-intermediate English or higher (written English and technical English are the priorities)
- Understanding of software requirements development (including documentation)
- Understanding of software development methodologies
- Analytical thinking & system approach
- Experience in analytics: gather and analyze information skillfully, develop system design documentation, teamwork, software requirements management.
- Experience in technical writing and understanding of user documentation development
- Experience in software development (any position)
- Experience in translation (English/Russian language pair)
- Work examples (user documentation, requirement specifications or development tasks, translations)
- Understanding of clinical trials
- Excellent interpersonal skills for collaborative work, conflict management, and consensus facilitation
- Effective communication skills including verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Higher education in IT, engineering
- Flexible work schedule
- Remote or office work conditions
- Dog-friendly office
- Competitive compensation depending on experience and skills
- Social package
- Awesome team of highly qualified professionals
- Open door policy; low bureaucracy level
- The interesting and inspiring problem domain
- Compensation of English lessons after probation period
- Comfortable office & everyday fruit breakfast