We’re looking for a talented Senior Frontend Engineer for our growing St. Petersburg office, who’s ready to wow prospects.
This is you:
- Must be able to roll up your sleeves and multi-task with a smile on your face
- We move quickly, you must be able to keep up and even set the pace
- Must be able to crank out work on your own, as well as play nicely with your teammates
- Must be able to communicate your point of view, as well as stop, collaborate and listen
Are you ready to play a major role with a growing company at the forefront of the technology industry’s most exciting trends?
Who we are:
We are a team of highly motivated professionals that successfully works on international electronic markets.
Starting with one project 10 years ago, we now have four branches and look forward to growing new ones and achieve new heights. At Alber Blanc, we come from all sorts of backgrounds: mathematics, computer science, statistics, physics, and engineering.
We're a community of self-starters who are motivated by the excitement of being at the cutting edge of automated trading.
We bring a scientific approach to trading financial products. We have built one of the world's most sophisticated computing environments for research and development. Our researchers are at the forefront of innovation in the world of algorithmic trading.
Our team operates from two offices in Saint-Petersburg, Russia, and Savona, Italy.
Our goal is to find the best people and bring them together to do great work in a place where everyone is valued.
Currently, we are looking for highly skilled and experienced traders to join a research effort focused on generating high-frequency trading alphas in the futures markets.
What we are looking for
- You are a highly knowledgeable and experienced frontend engineer, who write clean, maintainable, and reusable code
- You are excited about building customer-facing features to help bring clarity to the confusing world of HFT tradings
- Someone who thinks about testing while building a product
Need to have
- 4+ years of writing frontend code at a company, preferably with some start-up experience
- You have built and maintained complex web apps with React and Redux
- Experience testing your code
- You have experience with backend frameworks
- You are thrilled about working in a fast-paced environment
What you will get from us:
From flexible hours to a casual environment, our company offers a great work culture that you’ll love being immersed in from day one.
Opportunity to work with cutting edge technology and some of the brightest minds in the industry.
Excellent other company benefits including an outstanding bonus program.
You’ll be working in a learning environment, where we invest in your development.