Who we are
Quite a lot of our partners, clients and employees don't speak Russian at all, so the position description goes in English.
For more than 10 years we are working with technologies on the edge of human knowledge, our mission is to create a personal 3D model for everyone. To bring the mission to life, we have created Portal, the world's fastest and technologically advanced human 3D scanner. Today, our Portals work in 23 countries from Austria to Australia and are in the top 10 of the world.
The company is the resident of Skolkovo and Technopolis Moscow innovation centers.
Who we are looking for
Our company develops and manufactures solutions that enable high-precision 3D capture, measurement and analysis of human body. Now the primary focus is helping retailers to provide highly personalized fit scores and size recommendations to shoppers, resulting in increased net revenue, conversion rate and return reduction.
Today the team includes full-time employees from Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Irkutsk and Togliatti.
We regularly work with interns, more than 40 people has completed internship here in the offices of Texel: from Russia, UK, US, Italy, Sweden, Australia and Peru.
We close a new round of investment this month: the company needs to expand fast, the team needs to grow accordingly, so we open this position.
It is worth mentioning that this is not The Best HR Director contest, it's the search for the perfect match of the skills and knowledge we lack in the business right now and the skills and knowledge one has. Probably you.
You will have the unique opportunity to work with Texel leadership to witness the scaling of the fast-growing company. You will communicate closely with candidates and employees, including explaining Texel’s core values and mission and seeing them through the entire processes of recruitment, on-boarding, development, retention and off-boarding. You will be responsible for ensuring that every new Texel hire is elite, and that the talent bar at the company remains at the highest level possible.
What job do we offer
Currently the following functions and processes are implemented in our company at the essential level. We are looking for a person who will bring them to the next level with a systematic approach.
- Talent recruitment, assessment, interview
- Recruitment of foreign employees and top researchers and developers (R&D) in particular
- Building a system of employee motivation (grading, KPI, career growth, personal development plans)
- Establishing employee learning programs
- Building corporate culture
- Organizing and facilitating corporate events
- Building of HR brand, EVP
- Establishing internship process
What are the requirements for the candidate
- English language: upper Intermediate or higher
- Experience in finding, hiring and working with tech specialists
- Work experience and understanding the specifics of a startup life
What will happen next
The first stage is the test that takes between 20 min and an hour depending on how detailed your answers are going to be.
Based on the test results, we will invite you to the first interview with the CEO and CFO.
And based on its results, we will invite you to the second, final interview with the Business Development Director and Technical Director.
How will the work go
During first two weeks we will help you to figure out all work processes, introduce you to the team, tell you about the company's goals and your role in achieving them. After that, we will help you with project and task planning for the next weeks. At the same time you will demonstrate your best professional skills and personal qualities.
Why is it awesome to work with us
- Our solutions are used in 23 countries around the world
- Our client list includes FOX, MARVEL, MasterCard, VISA, Hard Rock Cafe, L'Oreal, Mercedes-Benz, Chrysler, Moscow Government and Bolshoi Theater
- Comfortable schedule and working conditions to maintain a work-life balance
- Friendly team, no bureaucracy or pointless tasks
- Entirely white and respectable salary corresponding to the skill level of the person
- Upon reaching the KPI — bonus payments and option in the company
- Perfectly organized remote work, as well as — when it becomes relevant again — three comfortable offices in Moscow with unlimited coffee, tea, milk and ping pong, recreation area and other advantages, the ability to work in any office, the most suitable location-wise.