Exness, a leading foreign exchange broker in the financial services field, is looking for a Senior Strategist who can drive the implementation of the corporate strategy on all the levels of the organisation, improve our strategic outputs, create and maintain the process of regular cascading of the strategic initiatives into the operational plans for the further execution, ensure alignment of all the operational business activities which contribute to the strategy of the Company.
- Participate in the strategy development initiatives of the Company and their implementation on the Company level (Internal strategy, external strategy, brand, corporate culture, etc)
- Manage the full process of the implementation of the strategy starting from gathering data to develop and update effective strategic plans that are matching Company’s objectives to cascading to operational plans and activities
- Formalise strategy initiative discussions into a well-establish Company strategic and operational plans
- Ensure that Company’s strategy is cascade into BU and Departmental goals and aligned with other key priorities and deliverables
- Participate in the planning process of the annual/semi annual and quarterly goals of each BU in order to ensure alignment with Company’s strategic objectives
- Facilitating high volume, qualitative research workshops on strategy delivery across the Company
- Developing strong relationships that provide a foundation for driving outcomes
- Bachelor’s Degree in related fields (business management, strategic management or others)
- 7 + years of relevant experience preferably in top consulting firms
- PM certifications (PMI, PRINCE2 or others), experience in big international strategic projects is must
- Previous experience in fintech industry will be considered as an advantage
Professional Knowledge and Skills:
- A proven track record in the development of strategic outcomes to achieve goals.
- Understanding of strategic and creative development process, including positioning statements, creative briefs and advertising concepts
- Experience planning, utilizing and analyzing qualitative research methodologies
- Exceptional strategic enrollment thinker with a track record of problem solving.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Comfortable engaging with senior management
- Ability to understand the needs of traders, and target audiences.
- Ability to think and act fluidly, decisively, and strategically to develop solutions to problems.
- Drive to help others succeed and bring unity to many moving parts.
- Insight to identify problems and take measures to rectify them.
- Resilience to work across a number of projects and balance a work load.
- An enthusiasm for research, and strategy creation.
- Excellent written and verbal English, Russian as a plus.
- Official employment in accordance with the laws of Cyprus and the EU, registration of family members
- Medical insurance for employees and family members + Partial dental and optical compensation for employees
- New branded corporate Mini Cooper CountryMan S for all relocated employees
- Outstanding relocation package (visa, tickets, corporate flat for 1 month) for a successful candidate and his/her family
- Learning and development opportunities: company supports continuous development of Employees providing trainings, workshops, conferences etc.
- Company fitness center for employees and their spouses + Partial compensation for any sport activities
- English and Greek language classes
- Kindergarten/school compensation program
- The best view to the sea from our own rooftop bar
- We support the relocation of our candidates by providing visa and migration processing and do our best to help them to be successful in the company.