AlteroSmart is a Research & Development company with a wide range of competencies in the field of BigData, Machine Learning, Business, Intelligence, IoT & IIoT. The main direction is the development of software and hardware solutions for the industrial Internet of things and objects.
- Define and lead the definition for our USA market product development roadmap
- Analyse competitor products and other power systems technologies
- Outline detailed specifications and supporting application collateral for the market
- Be the lead technical interface for customers, product marketing, and design
- Work closely with customers to derive technical product requirements for future solutions
- Support design, verification testing, and troubleshooting of product designs
- Work with lead customer's to ensure adoption of new products
You are best equipped for this task if you have:
- You enjoy working with the customer and have a passion to build on creative ideas to create differentiated solutions.
- At the same time, you bring a good business sense and know how to balance the customer requirements and the interests of the company.
- As a team player, you cooperate across boundaries, appreciate the contribution of others, and make use of the resulting creative potential.
- BS or MS in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related field
- 3+ years of product definition experience in power systems engineering
- Ability to simplify complex technical problems
- Strong foundation in isolated and non-isolated power systems
- Understanding on power system analysis, power system protection, and power system stability, electric power system design, studies, information and communication technology, electric power system protection and control, integration and/or automation and communications applications, digital signal processing
- Strong attention to detail during all aspects of product and architecture definition, development, and documentation
- Exceptional interpersonal, time management, and communication skills
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
- the chance of a lifetime to get onboard a young, dynamic and fast-growing technology company;
-access to ground-breaking technology, and the freedom to expand your skills;
- a full-time, regular monthly contract, with a competitive compensation paid in US dollars;