StudyFree is an online platform that connects students with international opportunities worldwide. We guide students along the entire application process from applying to a program to securing a scholarship and finally immigrating. 32,000 students in 108 countries around the world use StudyFree and we just finished going through the TechStars NYC and Berkley StyDeck accelerators.
StudyFree is a rapidly growing edtech startup looking to democratize international education.
We are looking for a Golang developer to join our development team. Your responsibility will be to research and develop our portal and internal projects.
Duties and responsibilities
• Design, code, test, debug and deliver features and improvements in a continuous manner.
• Refactor code as necessary.
• Perform code reviews for best practices.
• Collaborate with other team members.
• 3+ years experience in developing backend services and API for frontend or Mobile Apps.
• Good understanding fundamental, creational, structural, behavioral and concurrency design patterns and principles of work with them. • Deep knowledge of two or more programming languages.
• Experience with databases: MySQL, PostgreSQL.
• Understanding the process of integration with external services.
• Understanding Software Lifecycle, Teamwork and the principles of Agile and Scrum, and the practical use of best practices from there. • Basic English.
Nice to have:
• Experience with Docker/Kubernetes, CI/CD.
• Understanding the principles of building highly loaded systems.
• Understanding the principles of work with NoSQL, newSQL, key-value and Graph storages.
• Good communication skills in English
This is a full-time remote role. Work schedule is flexible as you’ll work with a team in many different time zones (Mainly in Moscow time zone).