We are seeking passionate and intellectually curious Software Engineers to join our team. We look for self-motivated individuals who are versatile and passionate about learning, with an ability to thrive in an exciting startup environment.
Droice Labs offers a challenging, fast-paced environment with a focus on learning and real-world problem-solving in the healthcare sector. Digital health data in the form of clinical text is one of the richest sources of information in patient care. Our engineers use cutting-edge technologies on vast repositories of real-world clinical data to develop technologies that power decisions to improve patient care. This is an exciting and unique opportunity to make a positive impact on the lives of millions of people around the world.
The primary focus of the role is to work with business partners within the Company, develop the strategic information and data architecture to support the business. The position requires collaboration with data science, engineering and business teams. The ideal candidate will also have proven experience in data analysis and management, with excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities.
Droice harnesses the power of AI to unlock insights from massive amounts of real-world clinical data, empowering physicians to provide better patient care. Our proprietary Natural Language Understanding (NLU) engine analyses and transforms clinical data from some of the world’s largest hospital systems, insurance and life science companies, and government bodies around the world, covering over 60 million people. Droice tools empower healthcare providers to personalised healthcare and make it more accessible to anyone, anywhere.
How you’ll contribute
- Build and optimise the architecture, design, and models of systems for storage, compute and access of data
- Work with researchers, data scientists, and data engineers to facilitate and perform research on clinical data
- Research, plan, and implement software engineering solutions for research problems
- Support incorporation of next generation technologies into current products and new products
What we’re looking for
- 5+ years of software engineering experience with a focus on handling data
- Understanding of databases and data modelling
- Strong programming skills (Go, Java, Ruby, Python, C/C++)
- Computer science background
Bonus points if you have
- Experience working with clinical or healthcare data