International financial services group specializing in online trading and investment. It was founded as a brokerage firm in 1997 and has since grown into a diverse group of companies, brokers, dealers, educational and IT-development centers which allows the group to operate globally, target 27 countries and serve clients from 120 countries.
Through its proprietary mobile and online trading platforms, offers trading in Forex, crypto, stocks, CFDs, futures, funds and indices.
The company has received more than 100 international awards and recognitions including, most recently, being named “Best Trading Platform 2020” by World Finance Magazine and “Best FX Broker Europe 2020” by Forex Report.
Our team is international and young, with a flat hierarchy (the CEO is directly involved in setting and monitoring of the key objectives of the team) which implies fast development and great opportunities.
You will also participate in the most interesting international conferences regarding deep learning, data science, Python etc.
As part of the Data Science/Analytics team you are going to participate in the development and implementation of systems, study the clients’ behavior and needs, and support the business with clear insights. But the most important thing is the opportunity to do independent research, to find areas for improvement, and implement your own models.
What will you do?
• Analysis and optimization of current processes utilising deep learning, modelling and machine learning algorithms
• Translate business needs into scalable solutions
• Design and create solutions which improve payment conversion and risk management performance
• Work with multiple teams to offer relevant solutions with significant impact
• Development and implementation of cloud-based machine learning systems
• Good knowledge of statistical, mathematical and machine learning approaches
• Thorough understanding of data structures and algorithms
• Experience in creation, design and building dimensional data models to improve the overall data quality.
• Education in Science, Tech, Math, Computer Science, Statistics
• Experience in Python/R
• Proficiency in SQL
• Strong analysis and communication skills
• Upper/Intermediate level of English written and verbal
• Experience in practical data mining and working with big volumes of data
• Successful participation in Kaggle competitions is a plus
• Work in a dynamic and fast-paced international company
• Beautiful emerging European destination
• Low cost of living
• Generous relocation package
• Competitive tax free salary
• Comprehensive medical insurance for all family members
• Annual reimbursement of flight home for employee and family
• 21 working days of annual leave plus 14 days public holidays
• Fun and friendly professional environment
• Use of leading technologies and modern business practices such as Agile
• Excellent training and development opportunities
• Rapidly expanding global footprint