Altium has been developing software for the design and manufacture of electronic devices for over 30 years. Such products as Altium Designer (formerly Protel), P-CAD, Tasking, and others are used by professional electronics developers.Our central office in San Diego (California), research and development centers in the United States, Russia, Europe, Asia. We developed products for the design and development of printed circuit boards (with built-in realistic 3D mode). Areas of use: electronics, automotive, robots, telecom solutions, etc.
We’re looking for a qualified Senior Front-end developer, who will work on the project Altium365. It is a complex cloud application simplifying customers data management and collaboration. 3D visualization, real-time commenting and highlighting, workflow engine, git-based versioned design storage, and more.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.● Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- 3+ years of experience as a Front-end Developer
- Advanced knowledge of Vue.js (Vuex, Vue Router), HTML, CSS (SCSS).
- Knowledge of Knockout.js, Gulp, Webpack will be a plus
- Knowledge of BEM or another CSS methodology.
- Experience with SPA modules.
- Proficient understanding of cross-browser compatibility.
- Git and / or SVN.
Opportunity to solve real-life engineering problems in the really exciting electronics design industry.
In Altium, you can expect:
- Distributed development team (> 250 people in R&D)
- Products popular in the field of microelectronics
- Participation in specialized conferences, meetings - both as participants and speakers
- Flexible work schedule (the working day from about 11 to 20);
- The opportunity to work remotely. In the future - you can work remote or join a team in one of the comfortable offices in the city center (Moscow or St.Petersburg)
- “White” salary in $USD
- Corporate English courses, Medical insurance, payment of meals;
- Financial assistance if you need to move to Moscow or St.Petersburg (tickets + till 1 month of rent a hotel)