With over 10 million registered users and more than 1 billion monthly visitors worldwide, xHamster is one of the largest adult entertainment sites.
We are currently looking for an IT Product Analyst to be a part of our collaborative, innovative, and extremely fast-paced product team.
The task at hand?
- Work closely with the product team to support new features’ data lifecycle: from design, to release, to evaluation and adoption
- Determine key metrics for new functionality and define data capture strategy
- Keep track of the metrics, report abnormal changes before they become mass
- Website analytics (big data) and understanding of user behavior (visitors, regions, click maps, etc.). Construct and test hypothesis and insights based on product metrics
- Consult on data quality and availability per the product
- Design and development of a report system/dashboards to monitor product metrics
The stack at hand?
Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Google Data Studio, Microsoft Power Bi, Grafana
We expect you to have:
- 3+ years of IT Product Analyst / Web analyst experience
- Higher mathematical or technical education
- Expert in GA. GTM would be a plus
- Advanced skills in numerical data analysis, knowledge of mathematical statistics
- Ability to work with a large amount of data and figures
- Strong SQL knowledge
- Previous experience in web/mobile/game B2C projects
- Fast-growing product with 1+ billion monthly users
- Relocation package and full medical insurance for you and your family
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and a working visa in Cyprus
- Gym membership, great free lunches
- Funny parties throughout the year
- Corporate & team building activities & professional trainings
This is a fantastic opportunity with unlimited potential for a goal-driven, intelligent, and ambitious skilled IT Product Analyst who enjoys the fast-paced nature of IT product development and is looking to establish a career in a global adult entertainment brand with excellent career boost opportunities.