At Alemira we are building a digital ecosystem for Active Learning. Alemira delivers active learning to transform passive information consumption into high-engagement knowledge discovery. Our offering — a cloud platform that will help universities and enterprises to improve their educational processes. We are a fast-growing EdTech startup.
We are currently looking for a QA Automation Engineer, someone who can set up and maintain a highly automated QA process.
You will work on:
- Designing test plans, creating test cases
- Automating tests using test frameworks
You will be awesome at this role if you have:
- 3+ years of software development and testing experience
- Experience with test methodologies, writing test plans, creating test cases and debugging
- Knowledge of test frameworks and tools like Selenium, WebdriverIO, Mocha and Cucumber
You will be even more awesome if you have:
- Experience with containers and orchestration platforms (Kubernetes, Docker), continuous integration and delivery tools (GitLab CI)
- Familiarity with technologies such as distributed computing