At Alemira we are building a digital ecosystem for Active Learning. Alemira delivers active learning to transform passive information consumption into high-engagement knowledge discovery. Our offering — a cloud platform that will help universities and enterprises to improve their educational processes. We are a fast-growing EdTech startup.
We are currently looking for a DevOps Engineer, someone who can speak with any cloud provider and create automated scalable deployments of any complexity.
You will work on:
- Delivering a reliable and scalable cloud-based educational Software-as-a-Service to our customers
- Designing automation, monitoring, deployment, configuration, service discovery tools and services
- Delivering simple yet robust software solutions by collaborating cross-functionally with internal/external customers
You will be awesome at this role if you have:
- 3+ years of cloud DevOps experience
- Extensive experience working with public cloud providers (Google Cloud, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure)
- Proficiency in containers and orchestration platforms (Kubernetes, Docker, Helm), infrastructure orchestration tools (Terraform), continuous integration and delivery tools (GitLab CI)
- Scripting language programming skills
- Exposure to the administration of application servers, web servers, and databases
You will be even more awesome if you have:
- Familiarity with technologies such as distributed computing