Our Client is the large International Company which provides platform for digital printing. The company's clients are located more than in 100 countries around the world.
We are looking for a talented Senior Backend Developer (PHP Developer) to our client's Moscow office.
What You Will Do:
You will be responsible for developing and streamline the web services to delight customers and build strong and lasting software foundation. You will also stay up to date with relevant modern technologies and trends as well as keep an open mind to develop and execute new flexible platform-level solutions.
- Develop, improve and streamline global B2B platform;
- Take operational responsibility for the services that you and your team are building;
- Stay up to date with related modern technologies and trends;
- Collaborate closely with other engineers as a valuable member of a cross-functional team;
- Mentor and develop more junior team members.
What You Should Have:
- Higher Education;
- Solid experience (minimum 5 years) as a Developer/Senior Developer in web applications with SOA;
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills;
- Expert in PHP development with Symphony, familiar with PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Gearman;
- Have mastered test automation and worked in the continuous integration environment;
- Understands application security and scalability aspects;
- Experience with Java, NodeJS as well as modern frontend development tools would be plus.
What We Offer:
- Voluntary Health Insurance;
- Employee Stock Options;
- Five weeks of vacation instead of four;
- Ability to be part of a truly amazing journey in a company that sets very high targets and works hard to achieve them.