ALGORITHMICS is an international programming school for children from 6 to 17 years old, with 150 000 students. In our classes, we help children take the first step into the world of IT by playfully teaching them and finding an individual approach to each child using a unique methodology and specifically developed online platform.
The company was founded in 2016 by McKinsey ex-consultant Andrey Lobanov. We started as additional education courses for children in Moscow, grew up 10 times, and today we are working under a franchising model in 200+ cities in 30 countries from Europe to Australia. By studying in our schools, children learn not only programming and mathematics but also other essential skills of the XXI century - communication, teamwork, creativity, critical and project thinking.
In 2021, the key focus of Algorithmics will be international development. We are looking for a Manager who will share our values and strengthen our sales team.
What you will do at this role:
• Actively search for new partners in the assigned group of countries both ways - through lead generation (processing of incoming applications, registration and support of leads along the sales funnel in CRM), and through independent search;
• Run commercial negotiations with potential partners from making the first contact till the final offer issue via audio and video communication tools. Usually, negotiation process takes from 1 to 3 months;
• Organize the process of franchise sales to new and existing partners: working with each lead in the sales funnel, recording all critical stages of negotiations in CRM, organizing interviews of franchisees-candidates on the final stage with Head of Sales Department, prepare the full set of documents for the deal;
• Interact with Franchise International Development Department for the successful launch of new franchisee;
• Work with the Marketing team to increase franchise sales, generate feedback on the search process and lead conversion.
We expect that you:
• Got a higher education/college degree;
• You have at least 1 year of experience in sales preferably to international clients;
• Speak and write English at least at the upper-intermediate level. Knowledge of additional languages - French, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Chinese, Arabic – is a very welcomed;
• Serve as an independent team player, fast learner opened to the new ideas, ready to implement it in a most efficient way.
A big plus if you:
• Completed an internship in Sales in FMCG companies.
• Working in an ambitious international EdTech team - we are growing fast and constantly erasing territorial and language boundaries;
• Socially oriented goals - we sincerely believe that we can make a difference with our product;
• Convenient 5/2 work schedule with flexible start of the working day;
• We are currently working remotely. But we have a spacious and cozy office in the center of Moscow, where we should return soon. It is a short walk from Taganskaya and Kurskaya metro stations;
• Market and competitive compensation based on interview results (salary + KPI);
• Drive and open corporate culture: we set bright goals and achieve them during working hours, while not forgetting to communicate outside of work - we have cool quizzes, our own football team, table tennis tournaments and a movie club.
To apply for the role, please send answers for the following questions:
- Why do you want to work at «Algorithmics»?
- Why do you believe you are the best fit for this position?
- What do you like to do outside of work?