Scalio is a global digital product agency headquartered in San Francisco with offices in Orange County, Atlanta, and Sydney. Founded in 2011, we design, build and scale high-usability, high-performance custom software for phones, tablets, AR, wearables, connected devices, & emerging technologies.
We're cross-functional technology experts, experienced in building large-scale systems, platforms, and services for leading brands such as Google, Uber, Shell, Yahoo, Monster, Intuitive Surgical, Digg and 23andMe. We’ve partnered with numerous international organizations, think tanks, and NGOs to develop innovative technology for global markets.
We’re passionate technologists who don’t just embrace change, we create it. Over 570 projects shipped and 27 industries later — we’re just getting started.
About The Role
We are currently seeking a talented React Native Engineer to join our professional, internationally distributed engineering and product team. This is a remote full-time position.
Our ideal candidate has:
- 5+ years of experience building web applications
- 2+ years experience with React, React Native, and Redux
- Strong understanding of HTML5, CSS3/SASS, UI frameworks (e.g. Ant Design or Bootstrap) and version control (Git);
- Experience writing Unit/Behavior tests for React applications
- Familiarity with web trends and best practices for UX/UI design
- Solid working knowledge of HTTP-based APIs and a range of authentication protocols
- An appreciation for clean code and design principles
- Ability to read and understand English software requirements, strong written English, ability to conduct a basic interview in English
- Strong Verbal English Skills
Nice to have:
- Experience using Sketch, Photoshop and Zeplin
- Exposure to Typescript
- Backend experience in NestJS and/or HapiJS
- An eye for building pixel-perfect, beautiful and intuitive apps
- Self-starter who is able to take ownership of projects
In a typical day, you will:
- Work with our design and development teams to implement frontend code
- Be responsible for overall frontend code quality
- Uphold our high engineering standards and bring consistency to our product development
- Make sure we’re meeting our product roadmap
- Work with our team to create both technically viable and beautiful user experiences
- Work with a variety of clients including Fortune 500 and leading tech companies
- Competitive salary
- Full-time remote position
- 30 days of holidays
- Flexible working hours
We kindly ask agencies to not bother applying.