Lead backend engineer
Прямой работодатель DataSakura ( www.datasakura.com )
Опыт работы более 5 лет
We are DataSakura. Our company is engaged in development and support of well-known products, from high load analytic systems to mobile games such as Cut the Rope, King of Thieves, Jetpack Joyride and Fruit Ninja.
We are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic backend developer to contribute to the cutting-edge world top projects.
Excellent technical education, high level of intellect, self-manage ability (planning, commitment to deadlines, and punctuality) are required. If you love the challenge of creating revolutionary technology and you know how to achieve it with a wide range of modern technologies, this position is for you.
- Masters+ degree in the field of computer science is a hard requirement
- Good knowledge of the database theory, SQL, and NoSQL
- Good knowledge of Java or Kotlin
- Good understanding of algorithms and data structures
- 3+ years of experience in the development of high loaded systems and architectures
- Experience at the position of a lead / senior developer
- English is Upper-Intermediate or higher
- Knowledge of at least one modern reactive web framework
- Experience with the Node.js ecosystem
- Practical experience with TDD and testing methodologies
- Practical experience with CI/CD/automatic versioning/auto-documentation systems
- Experience with working in modern Agile project management environments
- Full time remote work (home office)
- Fixed hours (we believe in work and life balance)
- Official contract with the Cyprus company
- Paid vacations 28 days per annum
- Paid professional courses (professional courses, project management, soft skills, online English group lessons with native speaker)
- Co-working rent compensation
- Equipment compensation program
- Small and friendly team
Please note that portfolio, test task, and a video interview (could be held in Russian or English) are our normal parts of the recruiting process.