What is Sellerly?
Sellerly’s mission is to make selling better. We want businesses to grow and overachieve, and we hope that our solutions will help to get there.
Sellerly is brought by the SEMrush team and its 12 years of experience in providing solutions for marketers. Being trusted by over 6,000,000 users, we know the value of our community.
We are creating a unique product thus our processes are similar to a start-up, we are creating our own strategy, identifying our target audience, and creating products from scratch. And we are looking for a Community Manager who will join our fabulous team and will start with us a challenging yet exciting way to worldwide success.
- Identify and build relationships with influencers and thought leaders from Amazon. Ensure that these relationships benefit both the company and the individual.
- Manage social networks for Sellerly (twitter, fb, instagram, youtube, reddit optional).
- Build relationships with media, blogs, communities and experts.
- Writing press releases.
- Attend relevant events (online and offline) to evangelize the company mission and find like-minded individuals and companies to align with future initiatives.
- Remain knowledgeable of internal company marketing initiatives, especially major announcements, content creation, and events.
- Brainstorm new, creative approaches to working closely with the influencers.
What we expect from you:
- Several years of experience in digital marketing.
- Experience in communication with influencers (international level).
- Knowledge of both social media marketing and our industry.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and a willingness to try creative approaches to networking.
- Experience working with executives and other senior-level leaders, including media members and consultants.
- Career in rapidly growing IT.
- Flexible working day start (between 9.00 and 12.00 am) with 5 working days (Monday-Friday).
Ability to work remotely.
- Friendly employees.
- Corporate education (training, seminars, conferences).
- Fitness compensation.
- Medical insurance.