Hello, dear! We're happy to greet you at InsightWhale — a fully remote team of professionals helping businesses from all over the world become data-driven and make significantly more money. Here at InsightWhale, we provide Digital Analytics, Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) and Business Intelligence services to small and medium-sized businesses from States, Canada, Australia and other awesome English-speaking countries.
We're expanding and are currently looking for a Web analytics engineer who's passionate about data, numbers, technology and creating a great finished product!
🏆 Enjoy conquering a challenge and achieving great accomplishments?
🙆 Hate being micro-managed and love completing tasks on your own?
🐶 Thrive in supportive environments that help you progress further?
If that sounds like you — great news, our friend, as you might be just the missing whale piece to our ocean jigsaw puzzle :)
What you'll get:
- Join a strong, multifaceted team of professionals;
- Practice your English while working with foreign clients;
- Get access to a corporate book library, training programs and refresher courses;
- Thrive in a friendly and positive work environment;
- Create, experiment and help the world become data-driven!
As our digital analytics specialist, you will own and manage the process of digital analytics tools setup for websites, web apps and mobile applications. Furthermore, you will oversee operations from the very beginning to the end result, which includes creating a measurement plan, managing tracking implementations, conducting data tools integration, and making sure you have all the right data in all the right places.
What you'll need:
- Business-oriented approach to data;
- Deep knowledge of Google Analytics;
- Extensive knowledge of Google Tag Manager;
- Good knowledge of SQL;
- Experience with one of the data visualization tools (PowerBI, Google Data Studio, Tableau, etc.)
- Great experience in configuring Google Analytics for different type businesses for 2+ years,
- Strong background in analyzing collected data and making decisions based on it for 2+ years;
- Great experience in one of the event-based analytics tools (Google Analytics web & app, Amplitude or similar);
- Proficiency in troubleshooting data tools setup and data discrepancies among different tools;
Russian and English working proficiency (both spoken and written);
- Experience with mobile attribution platforms like Branch or AppsFlyer is an advantage;
- Knowledge of JS is a plus, too.
What you'll do:
- Translate clients' informal requirements into measurement plans;
- Configure digital analytics tools like Google Analytics, Firebase, Amplitude, Google Tag Manager, etc;
- Create instructions and technical documentation for front and back-end developers to track implementations in site code and in GTM (for complex JS-tags);
- Control the process of tracking implementations, manage the work of developers and QA specialists;
- Oversee data QA using debug tools, SQL and data visualization platforms (like Google Data Studio or PowerBI);
- Eliminate discrepancies among different tools (GA - CMS/Stripe/AdWords/FB/etc.);
- Troubleshoot digital analytics tools configurations;
- Participate in client calls to share expertise or provide technical details.
Additional perks you'll love:
- Freedom to choose any working location you desire;
- Shorter hours during your 3-month trial period;
- Flexible working schedule that is actually flexible;
- Choice between a part-time or a full-time position;
- Unrestricted chance to travel;
- Smooth step-by-step onboarding;
- Good dollar-pegged salary;
- Joining a cool modern company and doing what you love for a living.
If you're excited to meet us and know it in your heart to be your perfect position, apply without sparing a moment. Also, don't forget to mention some relevant experience and tell us why is it you'd like our job opening in your cover letter, You got this! 😉