Meet InsightWhale — a fully remote team of professionals helping businesses become data-driven all over the world. At InsightWhale, we provide Digital Analytics, Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) and Business Intelligence services to small and medium-sized businesses from States, Canada, Australia and other awesome English-speaking places.
Right now we're looking for a Full-stack Developer(Middle) who's ready to try something new and is excited to launch a career in data!
💻 Are you tired of a morning commute but not quite satisfied with any freelance options?
👪 Do you enjoy a company of quick-witted individuals but also thrive without supervision?
❤️ Are you really-really passionate about what you do but also appreciate a good work/life balance?
If that sounds familiar you might just the perfect whale to join our happy pod :)
By working with us, you will:
- Create in a friendly and positive work environment;
- Get access to a corporate book library, training programs and refresher courses;
- Join a strong, multifaceted team of professionals;
- Practice your English while working with foreign clients;
- Design, experiment and bring data-driven future to the masses!
Our developers in this position usually troubleshoot and set up different digital analytics, data visualization, A/B testing and business intelligence platforms, while also creating custom, cool & innovative data visualization apps.
Here is a rough list of weapons from your future toolkit: Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Firebase, Amplitude, Visual Website Optimizer, PowerBI, Cube.js, D3.js, Metabase, Tableau, Google Data Studio.
Our stack: Java Script, JQuery, React/Angular, SQL, PHP/Pytnon, D3.js
What you'll do:
- Set up above-said digital analytics, data visualization and A/B testing platforms.
- Create data visualization SPA's in React or similar tools.
- Write and implement code (mostly, JS), required for setups of the above-mentioned tools.
- Troubleshoot previously set up platforms.
- Troubleshoot data inconsistencies and discrepancies between different tools.
- Document tool setup.
- Regularly participate in team calls to discuss project status and brainstorm new solutions.
- Occasionally participate in client calls to share expertise or provide technical details of a solution.
Additional perks you'll love:
- Choice between a part-time or a full-time position;
- Smooth step-by-step onboarding;
- Shorter hours during your 3-month trial period;
- Flexible working schedule that is actually flexible;
- Freedom to choose any working location you desire;
- Unrestricted chance to travel;
- Good dollar-pegged salary;
- Joining a cool modern company and doing what you love for a living.
If you're excited to meet us and know it in your heart to be your perfect position, apply without sparing a moment. Also, don't forget to mention some relevant experience and tell us why is it you'd like our job opening in your cover letter, Let the games begin! 😈