Прямой работодатель Customertimes ( customertimes.com )
Опыт работы любой
Customertimes is a cloud consulting and system integrator group working in the USA, Russia and 50+ other countries all over the world. We work with the world's largest software vendors like SAP, Salesforce, Pega, as well as provide in-house developments for large and medium-sized companies. We have professional teams of different sizes starting from only one person with a particularly unique skill, through a full team of experts, or even the entire outsourced development lab.
Our offices are located in Moscow, New York, Kiev, Minsk, Toronto, Riga, London and Paris.
Our team has more than 1200 talented and enthusiastic consultants, developers, business analysts and mobile experts who have accumulated unique knowledge and experience in cloud solutions.
We invite Developer in the direction of Salesforce.
As a key member of the Customertimes Corporation, this position is responsible for providing great experience to business partners and enhancing their Salesforce journey to better serve their customers. As a Salesforce Developer, you will act as the subject matter expert and will own all aspects of development and overall improvement of our Salesforce Service, Sales & Marketing platform. You will work closely with business users and will participate in all phases of new implementations including planning, design of the application, configuration, development and coding of custom objects, fields and integration points. This position will also work closely with all internal departments (operations, marketing, customer service and technical experts) to ensure that Salesforce supports all business requirements.
Application development for the Salesforce.com platform:
- Development in Apex of classes as well as controller classes for web pages
- Development of triggers for implementing business logic
- Using Team Development Tools
- Web page development using Lightning
- Demo showing for Customer
- The solution of integration problems
- Legacy Code Support
- Intermediate English level or better
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years of overall IT experience
- 1+ years of Salesforce administration experience
- 1+ years in Salesforce development and integration experience
- Knowledge of Apex Classes/Controllers, Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Visualforce Pages, and Lightning Components will be a significant advantage.
- Custom .NET/Java development and experience creating Web Services/REST APIs
- Salesforce.com certifications is a plus
- Self-starter, self-motivated, able to work independently, prioritize effectively, and perform multiple tasks under minimal supervision
· Immersion in the newest sphere of knowledge - cloud computing
· Strong team of supportive high-professional Delivery Managers,
· Manager vitally concerned in your success,
· Wide range of different projects for every taste - small and extra big, waterfall and agile, software development and strategy consulting,
· Delivery management handbook based on hands-on experience of senior managers,
· Individual career development plan,
· Internal and external professional education,
· English language courses
· The referral program for the employees
· The young, strong and friendly team of excellent professionals
· Competitive compensation depending on experience and skillset,
· Flexible working hours in schedule 5/2,
· Voluntary Medical insurance,
· Registration under the RF Labour Code
· Vacation 31 days
· Corporate sport activities and discounts on sport,
· Ergonomic working places, enjoyable working environment, convenient geographical location of the office
· Office located in the modern loft 5 minutes walk from Paveletskaya / 10 from Serpukhovskaya metro stations