Our client is one of the fastest growing cyber security companies in the world, provides a product for remediation among security specialists, and has become a major contender in prevention of malware as well.
The candidate should be capable of driving development of new products and improvements to existing products (architecture, security, features, bug fixes and scalability). The team works collaboratively across multiple geographic locations, so experience successfully working with distributed teams is a must.
The client offers relocation package for all the Expats: Immigration services for non–EU citizens and their family members; Home search and moving in; Registrations and settling in help; Bank account opening and paid service by the Company.
What You Will Do:
- Hire, build and develop the best software developers in the world.
- Collaborate closely with key stakeholders.
- Provide both strategic and tactical oversight to build features and functionalities required to have best-in-class products.
- Set expectations on delivery both upstream and downstream of the team in an agile environment.
Skills You Need to Have:
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, or other related discipline and 10+ years of professional experience.
- At least 4 years of experience in a managerial or lead role for product development engineering.
- Advanced knowledge and skills on Mac and/or iOS platform.
- Successful track record of developing and shipping commercial products for Mac and/or iOS.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple direct reports.
- Organizational skills to support managing of multiple parallel projects spanning across different engineering teams.
- Exceptional communication skills that cross both team and geographical boundaries.
What We Offer:
- €73k+ per year.
- Relocation package.
- Competitive compensation and benefit packages (50% paid monthly gym fee; Free snacks, drinks, open bar; Free parking, etc.)
- Employee referral program.
- English and Estonian lessons available.
- A great work environment that supports growth and development.