Director of Engineering / CTO (Remote)
Прямой работодатель TrueCare24 ( truecare24.com )
Опыт работы более 5 летот 6 500 $
TrueCare24 is a national wide in-home senior care platform. For families who need live-in home care it is an easy-to-use platform for finding and managing reliable and affordable caregivers directly, as well as other services for seniors. Our innovative AI & Automation driven platform decreases the average cost of care from $25+ to $10-18 per hour, which enables 55% of US households to afford to hire caregivers. Ever wanted to become a part of profitable, financially stable multicultural start up with rapid growth rate? Here is your chance.
We are looking for strong Director of Engineering / CTO with outstanding b2b enterprise SaaS background: marketplaces, CRM, healthcare software, aggregator services. Architecture oriented mindset is a must - you are a long-term strategist, focused on effective solutions.
- 10+ years of overall software development related experience (teamlead 2+, CTO 2+)
- B2B/Enterprise/SaaS software experience is a must: Marketplaces, HR software, B2B healthcare software, Uber like, CRMs, physical services automation
- Fluent English is a must (perfect written and spoken)
- HTML 5 & CSS 3, CSS Preprocessors, Vanilla PHP, JS, JQuery, Git, Rest API, SQL
- QA automation, Linux, Nginx, Apache, DB administration expert, Twitter Bootstrap, React, React Native, Cordova framework, iOS or Android development, Machine learning & AI, Marketplace development experience, Analytics integrations (mixpanel, google analytics), Kibana/Elastic Search
- Amazon Web Services
- Startup experience
- Software architect experience
- At least 5 hours every day should overlap with the Pacific Time Zone (San - Francisco)
- Strengthen current Dev team with S-level professionals
- Review and optimize current architecture, crate a long-term product development strategy
- Implement effective processes and methodologies to ensure high results
- General tech-related management
The most pleasing part:
- Remote schedule, at least 5 hours every day should overlap with the Pacific Time Zone (San - Francisco)
- Friendly environment and family values
- 6.5-7.5k USD compensation based on personal and tech skills assessment
- Financially stable, profitable start up with rapid growth rate
Customer First - We have a Customer First mindset. (EAC) Engage, Align and Execute for our Customer & Partner communities.
Bias for Action - We practice high-velocity decision-making, despite encountering ambiguity daily. Act and move forward.
Act Like an Owner - We have a strong ownership mentality. Therefore, we work smart, hard, and long. Every person on the team has the potential to have a large impact.
Always Be Learning - We learn rapidly and eagerly, from different teams within and outside the company. Respectful debate makes our organization stronger. We will make unintentional mistakes. Learn and move forward.
Do the Right Thing. Period. - Empathy, Trust, Candor (ETC). Being empathetic to our Partners, our Customers, and each other helps build trust in our community and fosters successful decision-making.
Please attach a CL, describing your architecture/strategy experience as well as leadership skills.