Weigandt Consulting GmbH is a high-reaching, fast-growing international consulting company. The company focuses purely on the retail industry and delivers value to many successful retailers across Europe, helping them to boost profitability and gain a competitive edge by offering the highest level of customer experience.
We are looking for passionate developers & engineers who focus on software excellence. We want people who are aware of the latest trends and know-how to adopt the most appropriate technology. We're looking for people who are strong advocates for the best engineering practices and love learning new skills.
- Suggest improvements to processes and methodologies to enhance delivery speed and quality
- Assist of technical, solution and integration architecture
- Complete detailed technical documentation based on functional requirements
- Design and develop required software modules, application extensions, integration components and interfaces
- Customer interaction and service in the maintenance and enhancement of the solution application
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required:
- 2+ years of commercial software development experience
- Experience with design patterns and architectural patterns
- Experience with Java, Spring, Spring Boot, Web-services (SOAP, REST), JDBC, XML, SQL
- Proven knowledge of software development lifecycle, methodologies and models
- Upper-Intermediate English skills (B2)
- Ability to work effectively and team-oriented
- Flexibility and mobility
- Competitive salary (to be discussed on the results of the interviews);
- Innovative business transformation project for the global UK retailer;
- Office Location: St. Petersburg, city centre (m. Gostiny Dvor) or Remote work;
- Business trips to Asia, Europe;
- Professional and career growth in the international business environment.