About the role: Customer acquisition team is looking for the product manager who will be responsible for our main website ( This individual will be responsible for scoping out and developing a detailed plan for the redesign and relaunch of the Vivid money website. (included landing pages, content, blog, localization of website for different languages)
As part of our team, your tasks will:
- Brand product showcase: this includes creating pages with our key features and benefits, so that users understand as best and quickly as possible who we are.
- Platform solutions for product teams: this includes various functional pages for product team features.
- Acquisition: Website needs to be developed so that traffic comes from it. Also development of a platform solution of a corporate blog.
- Follow the scope of an online project that goes from the proposal stage, to the technical work up, and finally to the delivery of the web product.
- Lead the design process of a website by working with a team of graphic designers, writers and fronted developers.
- Work together with product and support teams.
- Generate periodic project status reports to be presented to company stakeholders; detail data, tasks and processes.
- Take on new and unproven tasks in order to develop new business ideas and opportunities that help lead the company to future success.
We’ll be happy to have you on our team if you are:
- Inquisitive, critical thinking, metrics and results-driven, and problem-solving skills a must.
- Skilled product manager with proven delivery experience in managing a major website revamp or launch of a new enterprise-grade website.
- Open-minded, with a flexible operating style, and a natural consultative approach who gains the trust and respect of individuals at all levels, and fosters a positive team environment to solve problems.
- With proven ability to inform, recommend and implement processes that balance timeliness and efficiency with delivery of top notch quality results. Experience using collaboration, timeline management and project management tools.
- With understanding of development product workflows and process.
- With advanced or proficient English language skills, both written and public performance.
- Work in a brand new office in Moscow (Dinamo). Remote is possible.
- Opportunity to participate in the creation of a new and innovative company.
- Great working atmosphere in a motivated and dynamic team.
- Individual opportunities for career growth and immediate starting possibilities.
- Generous salary and bonuses.
- Flexible workload.
- Healthcare benefits.
- Language courses.
- Lifelong Learning.