Wefast operates as a part of Dostavista.global - one of the biggest and most technologically advanced players in the global same-day delivery market. We deliver unparalleled convenience to businesses and people, all the while creating millions of self-managed courier jobs. Our couriers, like modern taxi drivers, work via mobile apps on their own schedule. Almost one million students, security guards, waiters, retirees, etc.. use Dostavista to make a living or supplement their income. We’ve grown to hundreds of thousands of active customers in 10 countries, 400 employees and millions of dollars in revenue without sales and hardly any marketing. It’s time to put more fuel into this rocket!
Your expected outcomes:
Identify all the barriers from product & operations side and address them in order of prioritization
- Implement all suitable already developed by HQ features and parts of the product
- Measurable Operations, Sales, Product metrics improvement
- Contribution toward evolution of product/market fit(together with product and marketing teams) for targeted segments;
- Setting and meeting of quarterly and yearly targets in product and operations team in India
Localization of global developed features and parts of the Product for Indian division.
- Scaling up/rolling out global solutions for Indian market (develop guidelines, supervise implementation, etc)
- Creating business value by Product, Operations and Sales processes automation & optimization as per regional project requirements (design > experiment > optimization / automation)
- Сreation and prioritization of technical tasks for the Development department according to the plan of Indian Division
- Analysis, testing and feedback for globally developed features and Product parts from the perspective of the value for the Indian Division.
- Coaching and support of the India Division teams on working with the product.
- Synchronization of the processesbetween the global stakeholders: Indian Division, Global Product team, Global Finance team, other Regional Divisions.
- Guiding the Product experimenting process in India: design, analysis and implementation of experiments aimed to improve country performance metrics
- Market research
- Regular analysis of the team's work and development of recommendations and improvements based on Analytics and various metrics performance.
- Education in any of: management in technological systems, engineering, business, marketing, software development, information systems, technical design, product marketing, product development, project management
- Work experience as a rollout manager, project manager or product manager, software application development, etc. starting from 2 years.
- Analytical, data-driven
- High level of communication skills
- Coaching skills
- Enthusiasm, and positive attitude
- Attention to details
- Can work with feedback and ready to give feedback to the team
- Ability to express the idea clearly or defend the point of view, persuasion.
- Follow through on commitments and follow ups