You will work directly with the founders and a remote team of other devs and designers of a startup called Xpeer and help us build the next generation B2B review platform.
Skills we are looking for:
- Vue / React JS (We work in Vue. React knowledge is transferable, but we prefer to have somebody with vue know-how)
- Knowledge of Nuxt.js / Next.js a huge plus
- Performance Profiling and Optimization Strategies
- Asset Optimization (SVGs, image compression)
- Frontend Tooling (webpack, eslint, prettier, etc)
- Understanding of Code isolation & Semantic Naming as well as Code Linting
- We are writing native, lightweight Vue.js code and try to avoid components and plugins wherever possible
- Good level of English (written and verbal communication) is a must
A breakdown of our stack:
- Core product API is based on RoR, deployed on heroku
- Transition to Nuxt.js will follow
- Translation into multiple languages
- Designs, as well as components library, are on Figma, designers can be involved at any time to refine components and design specs
Please provide a short cover letter which describes why you would be a good fit, send us your github portfolio & and any other references which may help us to understand your skills.
We will ask you to do a short assignment, which should not take longer than 2-4h during the interview process.