We are experiencing exceptional growth in our customer base. To help us make sure their experience with Intento services is productive and pleasurable, we are looking for an outstanding Project Manager to join our Professional Services and Professional Tools teams and assist with both technical and strategic help in building Intento products.
We want to hear from you if mentioned below resonates with you.
- Make Intento clients happy by managing projects. Exceed client’s expectations as their key resource within Intento.
- Identify requirements and scopes for the projects; produce schedules and implementation plans; own deliverables and deadlines, manage risks; prioritize tasks and keep track of customer’s incidents and feature requests.
- Communicate project progress across internal and external stakeholders on a day to day basis.
- Collaborate with other functional teams and communicate client requirements for pilots and ongoing projects and constructive feedback. Put a customer at the front of the queue for product upgrades and new releases.
- Facilitate and participate in online and on-site meetings with clients and conferences as may be required by Intento business needs.
- Build and maintain current functional and technical knowledge of the Intento platform and services, document best practices.
- Identify potential technical or business obstacles and suggest solutions.
- Manage internal Intento projects, ensure consistent execution, and reporting.
- You'll join humble but fiercely ambitious people like yourself
- Work in an exciting, fast-paced startup environment where you can personally influence the course of the company.
- Gain first-hand experience deploying solutions to Fortune 500 companies.
- Get exposed to AI at a unique company while meeting a wide range of industry professionals in person.
- Gain the experience to transition into either a more technical (software engineering) or a more customer-oriented (customer success manager) role in the future.
We build a next-gen integration platform, used today by global companies to procure AI solutions and use them across multiple internal software systems. We believe that AI will be used effectively in many business areas and orders of magnitude more than today. We want to be the enabling factor for businesses and enterprises who wish to step in the AI-future.
We have superb people on board: Konstantin Savenkov (Founder, CEO), Grigory Sapunov (Founder, CTO), Anton Antich (COO).
At Intento, your ideas and development efforts will directly impact the new foundational tools and systems we are building to empower AI for business.
By the way, Intento is one of the contributors to the Artificial Intelligence Index Report (including but not limited to, such companies as Coursera, LinkedIn, McKinsey).
- Self-motivated professional with the ability to operate autonomously in an agile environment.
- Desire to help and be helpful.
- At least 3+ years of experience in project manager position, technical account manager or similar roles, software/ systems integration/cloud experience preferred.
- Good written and spoken English (Upper-Intermediate and higher), other languages are a plus.
- Strong analytical skills regarding technical and project management issues.
- Flexible to be on-call via company-provided tools to respond to high-severity customer issues during non-standard business hours.
- Strong organizational skills with a proven experience in managing geographically distributed and culturally diverse teams.
- Excellent communications and interpersonal skills including presentatio