InsightWhale is a fully remote team of professionals helping businesses worldwide become data-driven. We provide Digital Analytics, Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) and Business Intelligence services. Our clients are small and medium-sized enterprises in the US, Canada, Australia and some other countries.
We are looking for a Middle level front-end developer who wants to try something new in his career and start his career in data.
On this position you will be setting up and troubleshooting setup of different digital analytics, data visualization, A/B testing and business intelligence platforms, including creation of custom data visualization apps. Here is a rough list of the tools you will be dealing with: Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Firebase, Amplitude, Visual Website Optimizer, PowerBI, Cube.js, d3.js, Metabase, Tableau, Google Data Studio.
- Experience in front-end development of at least 2 years.
- Great knowledge of HTML, JS, jQuery, React (or similar frameworks).
- Good experience with REST API's.
- Experience with D3.js or similar libraries is an advantage.
- Experience or knowledge of SQL will be an advantage.
- Experience with the tools listed above (Google Analytics, etc.) is an advantage, but not a requirement. We are happy to help you learn on the way.
- Good level of written and spoken English (we provide free classes with a professional English teacher for our team members to improve their language skills).
Your duties will include:
- Setting up of different digital analytics, data visualization and A/B testing platforms, listed above.
- Creating data visualization SPA's in React or similar platforms.
- Creating codes (mostly, JS), required for setups of the above mentioned tools, and implementing these codes.
- Troubleshooting setups of the same tools, made by people.
- Troubleshooting data inconsistencies and discrepancies between different tools.
- Documenting setups of the tools.
- Participating in team project calls to discuss the status and brainstorm solutions.
- Occasionally participating in the calls with clients as an expert to provide technical details of solutions.
- Full-time job with flexible working schedule.
- Part-time or project job on probation period.
- Competitive salary.
- Various possibilities to grow in the company and interesting tasks.
- Unique opportunity to start your path to The Job of the 21st Century on practice.
If you are interested, please apply describing your relevant experience and why you liked this position and why you think you are a great candidate for it.