Our company is called DataSakura, we are engaged in outsourcing development and support of well-known mobile games from the Zeptolab and Halfbrick studios and also we create our prototypes/games.
Mission: provide outsource development services that would feel like high-quality in-house work.
We are expanding and opening vacancy of Senior Unity game developer for one of our new projects.
● 3+ years of experience with Unity mobile games development
● Technical education
● At minimum, one application live in store (iOS or Android)
● English – level Intermediate or higher
● Strong communication skills and a collaborative approach
● Good knowledge of algorithms and data structures
● Any other programming language knowledge, C++ is a strong plus
● Knowledge of Agile development methodologies
● Knowledge of standard continuous development tools such as JIRA / Confluence / Crucible / TeamCity / Jenkins / Bamboo / etc.
- Official contract with Cyprus company, 28 days paid vacation
- Fulltime remote job (home-office)
- Fixed working hours schedule (we believe in the importance of work-life balance)
- Compensation program for work equipment and for co-working rent.
- Courses and trainings including: English, professional, soft skills etc.