- Acting upon clients’ support requests (by email and rarely web meetings), following up with the project manager and development team, and liaising with the clients once they are resolved;
- Investigating support requests raised by users, often related to messaging APIs, protocols, TCP connectivity, Java VM and Windows environment settings, XML dictionary files, and many other aspects of our applications;
- Provide internal departments and management with customers’ feedback.
- Participate in client demonstrations and training sessions (in some cases if required in the North American East Coast time zone (15:00 – 00:00 MSK) – by ad hoc requests, for ongoing support there is the dedicated specialist for it);
- Contribute to improving the product documentation, and to building the company’s internal knowledge base by creating articles in Confluence, about the company procedures and products (development, testing, release, client on-boarding)
- Carrying out testing of new product features and liaising with the project manager and development teams to resolve issues before release to clients.
- Managing the on-boarding of new clients by setting up their product download areas and supporting them by email during the product deployment phases.
- Issue and manage product licenses to users.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Upper-intermediate (or higher) English writing skills, including email etiquette.
- Readiness to know all the details about Product functional and non-functional requirements, complex use-cases and workflows.
- Technical experience and knowledge, including Windows, databases (SQL), networking and messaging (OSI model, TCP, UDP, request/reply, subscriptions, message structure, fields and values), XML, Java VM
- Ability to clearly explain complicated procedures in a simple and understandable manner.
Would be a Plus:
- Customer support related experience.
- Experience with the FIX Protocol.
- Experience with leading or actively participating in technical walkthroughs and client demonstrations.
- Experience with PC system administration.
- Bachelor's/College Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
Would be great if you are:
- A mature person who can be trusted and who will genuinely care about their job and responsibilities.
- Patient and understanding when helping new users familiarize with our products.
- Able to work independently, proactively, and under pressure against multiple deadlines.
- Self-starter, i.e. motivated and able to take the initiative without waiting to be told what to do.
- Exceptionally attentive to details and able to think outside of the box.
- Able to learn how to use new software quickly and a genuine enthusiastic for technology.
- Someone who can bring external knowledge to the team and continually seeks to improve themselves.
- Good in planning
Benefits You Will Enjoy:
- Completely official employment in accordance with Labor law
- Salary stated and calculated in USD
- Excellent compensation package
- Five-days working week with flexitime
- Annual salary review.
- Yearly Bonus.
- Subsidized company lunches.
- Free English lessons.
- Free snacks bar.
- Excellent career path in a fast-growing technology company within global markets.
- Opportunity to work in our nice office in St Petersburg (m.Vasileostrovskaya) or remotely in case you are located in other city
Degree of Autonomy & Level of Authority
Working under the supervision of the Project Manager and able to undertake the necessary work very much independently once it’s scoped out. We have a flat hierarchy where everyone gets involved with different aspects of the technology and is free to voice their opinion.