ICL Services operates in the international market since 2006 and is the largest IT company in ICL Group.
To date ICL Services has about 2000 employees working successfully with over 80 major clients from 30 countries providing IT maintenance services 24 hours 7 days a week in English, Russian, French and German.
We are looking for RPA Business Analyst to our RPA Team.
• identify and assess automation opportunities;
• deep analysis of client processes;
• reengineer process to improve automation potential;
• define RPA value proposition, analyze final automation potential, recommend RPA strategy, as well as suggest other automation (scripts, macros, COTS tools etc);
• being liaison between the business and the development team;
• document and map out business processes. Create PDD (Process Design Document) and SDD (Solution Design Document);
• support UAT and evaluation of automated processes – making bug logs for developers to address.
• min 3 years experience in business analysis;
• should have hands on experience with UML/IDEF/BPMN;
• should be familiar with diagramming tools (e.g. MS Visio, Erwin, etc.);
• English – Upper Intermediate;
• ability to work in Agile, & Scaled Agile model of delivery, and to work with global delivery teams and business consultants;
• experience of developing documentation (technical requirements, and design specification);
• ability to transform business requirements into business documents like Process design document, Solution design document, Object and Process design instructions, Test cases;
• ability to listen to the customer and to defend your position;
• excellent Analytical skills and the ability to grasp new products and scale up in a short span of time.
Would be a plus:
• experience with UiPath/Blueprism/Automation Anywhere or other RPA vendors;
• UiPath/Blueprism/Automation Anywhere Business analyst diplomas/certificates;
• experience with ERP, CRM, BPM.
• official job placement in accordance with the Russian Federation Labor Code;
• stable salary (twice a month payment), overtime compensation, regular assessments and salary reviews;
• yearly bonus;
• extra bonuses to holidays and special events;
• interest mortgage compensation;
• interest-free loans.
• full project employment;
• private medical insurance;
• compensation of fitness costs and sports grounds rent;
• on-site free parking;
• discounted meals at a cafeteria;
• relocation benefits to accommodate initiatives.
Education benefits and career:
• educational programs;
• hard-skills courses and certificates;
• english language courses;
• opportunity to take part in the cadre programs (e.g. tech-up and management pool).