Our core business is to develop & provide a full range of services, such as: integrations, web and apps development, customer support portals design and implementation in the Zendesk products market. We’re creating premium service products for Zendesk Guide to help companies create professional, exquisite help centers and boost their customers' self-service experience. Founded in 2014, and proudly serving 2300+ customers worldwide, such as Google, Nasdaq, Strava, Unicef, Levi's, Deloitte, Cambridge University, Nokia, Upwork, Trivago, Onetwotrip, and others.
Please follow the link to check our amazing products: are looking for an enthusiastic and self-driven Sales representative, who would help us to increase our market presence worldwide. This role will require working during US time zone hours.
You will be responsible for:
- Handling incoming queries in full deal cycle;
- Managing Salesforce records (keeping the system up to date; creating forecasts and reporting to the Lead Sales Manager);
- Making presale qualifying calls and presentations (in Zoom, Hangouts, etc.) for key decision-makers inside the small, medium, and large companies;
- In-depth analyzing of sales prospects (i.e. understanding their buying & structural influences, and the nature of decision-making processes);
- Planning, following up and closing deals by touching the real decision-makers inside the companies;
- Expanding the network with business partners;
- Seeking for new opportunities with existing clients, developing up- and cross-sell leads.
Our perfect match would have:
- Min. 1 year of successful sales/customer success/customer support/consultancy experience (preferably in IT, Telecom within international companies) in B2B;
- Excellent command of spoken and written English;
- Ability to consistently meet monthly KPIs and sales goals;
- Curiosity about the product and eagerness to learn and understand deeply “why” behind everything we create;
- Demonstrated excellent prospecting, communication, telephone, and presentation skills.
- Experience using Salesforce CRM (would be a HUGE advantage);
- Ability to work from 5pm to 2 am Moscow time.
What we’re glad to offer:
- Remote working mode (permanently) and excellently organized working process;
- Comprehensive onboarding & support from the team members;
- Proactive, high-energy and dynamic working environment, where great ideas will be heard;
- Competitive salary + bonuses;
- Full compliance with Russian Labor Code;
- Paid training courses for your professional development on demand.