- Collaborate with the Product teams, Blog Contributors and Developers teams to drive a cohesive SEO strategy, bridge the gap between SEO team and other departments
- Collaborate with SEO vendors
- Work towards organic search optimization on-page, technical, off-page, etc.) and visitor conversions.
- Optimize website content, landing pages, and paid search copy to create high-quality content around important, relevant terms.
- Regularly perform thorough keywords research including all major website locales: US, German, Spanish, Italian, French etc.
- Monitor redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and other website health KPIs.
- Prepare and present SEO performance reports regularly.
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing latest trends and best practices.
- Manage all stages of content production: conducting keyword research, preparing SEO briefs, collecting input from Product Marketing and Editorial Team, sending briefs for content production and working with front-end team to get a piece of content published
- Experience with on-page, technical and off-page SEO.
- Have a thorough knowledge of Google search ranking factors and critical updates.
- Have personally optimized 100k traffic website with multiple locales website that met or exceeded specific business rules (such as conversion rates).
- Experience with SEO-related (Knowledge of SEMrush is your definite advantage).
- The ability to work with back-end SEO elements such as robots.txt, metadata, site speed optimization, and related skills.
- Excellent verbal and writing skills.
- English - upper-intermediate and higher!!!
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, demanding environment, with multiple and changing priorities.
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team.
- Must be dynamic, driven and familiar with an agile culture
5+ years of experience with SEO implementing on-page and off-page optimization best practices for global markets.
- Rapidly growing career in IT
- The perfect way for your professional development and acquire new skills
- Exclusive access to our data, our knowledge, our product
- Flexible working day start (between 9.00 and 12.00 am) with 5 working days (Monday-Friday)
- Comfortable and cozy office near Moskovskiye vorota subway station
- Friendly employees
- Corporate education (trainings, seminars, conferences)
- Fitness compensation
- Medical insurance