Haxus is a venture fund focused on artificial intelligence startups at the seed or even pre-seed stage. Haxus is co-founded by Yuri Gurski (who invested in MSQRD, Maps.me, AIMatter). We invest in and partner with startup teams to transform great new ideas into brilliant ones that work 100%.
We’re very hands-on in supporting investees with strategy, financial reporting, legal matters, HR needs, communications and more.
We're looking for a User Acquisition Manager to help Simple keep up with our growth rate of over 5x year-over-year.
Simple is a game-changing AI-powered health & wellness platform aimed to provide intermittent fasting followers with a solution that would support them in achieving tangible fitness results.
Our mission is to give day-to-day personal insight into people's nutrition leading to healthier lives through behavior change.
The app already has over 1 million followers on iOS and Android in total. The Simple app securely aggregates, stores and analyzes user data to help users make long-term lifestyle changes that can improve their wellbeing.
Get more info on the website: https://simple.life/
What You’ll Do:
- Prepare and execute campaign management through various paid channels (Facebook, Snapchat, Tik-tok) depending on market situation;
- Continuously test and optimize new channels, audiences, bidding strategies, visual creative, and copy;
- Work with our creative team to ensure that we're using best performing creatives;
- Track budget and performance goals;
- Analyze and adapt efforts to ever-changing market trends.
What We’re Looking For:
- Strong experience managing UA campaigns in an agency or in-house;
- Passionate about mobile marketing;
- Strong Facebook experience;
- An excellent communicator, both verbally and written;
- Ability to work effectively and accurately under pressure.