BnBerry is a travel tech company building B2B tools for hotels. Our tools and services are used by hotels to connect to hospitality marketplaces, manage inventory distribution, bookings and revenue. We are an established business operating in the US. We are now expanding our business adding more tools for our clients and are working on a new B2C product.
We are looking for an experienced Product manager to take lead on key company projects, able to work independently and get things done. Most communication within the team is in Russian, however you should be able to understand and express yourself in English
- Develop new and existing projects within the company
- Define the product strategy and roadmap
- Evaluate the resources necessary to implement the project and extend the team if necessary
- Manage cross-functional teams (developers, designers, analytics) located in different time zones.
- Analyze product performance metrics and define areas for improvement
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a Product Manager
- English - intermediate level
- High level of management skills and adherence to deadlines
- Success cases in defining and launching new products remotely
- Experience with project management tools and processes
- Ability to adjust to working in different time zones