Team & Opportunity
We are currently looking for an enthusiastic, forward-thinking and results-driven product data analyst to join the User Experience Product Vertical. The successful candidate will be part of the Analytics & Data Science Team and will be working on the projects for the User Experience Product Vertical.
Analytics is the decision making tool and one of the four fundamentals of our product development, along with product thinking, customer and market research. As a Product Analyst in UX team you’ll be working on the following:
- Airports pickup experience for passengers (pickup pin snapping, joint airport journeys);
- Managing events tracking (events specifications);
- Build customers funnels, prepare analytical research on the customers behaviour;
- Feature usage segmentation and analysis, in-app behavioral analysis;
- Developing new tariff schemes for all the cities we operate in;
- Analysis of the new product features and find the areas of the product enhancements;
- Chauffeur behavioural analysis, develop metric scheme for chauffeurs, an-app analysis of chauffeurs behavior.
- 2+ years of experience in analytics, data science, machine learning or related field;
- Bachelor’s/Master's (Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics, Engineering, Economics or other related fields);
- Strong skills in SQL, good Python skills;
- Good practical understanding of statistics (A/B tests, statistical significance, distributions, etc.);
- Ability to express yourself in English both written and spoken.
- Good to have: experience with event tracking, Amplitude, Snowplow or similar.
- AWS Cloud, MongoDB, Redshift, Postgres;
- SQL, Python (Jupyter notebooks);
- ETL pipeline: dbt, hevo.
Wheely expects the very best from its people, both on the road and at the office. In return, employees enjoy flexible working hours, stock options, and a range of exceptional perks and benefits.
- First and foremost, we offer a competitive salary;
- Flexible working hours;
- The Wheely culture is one of equity for all, which means that you will be more than just an employee. You will be a co-owner;
- Monthly credit for journeys with Wheely;
- Private health insurance (incl dental and travel);
- Professional development, free english classes;
- Breakfast, fresh fruits and snacks available at the office.