Do you want to market science and technology in ways never tried before?
Serokell is seeking a remote marketing manager with technology chops to tell our story to the world.
As our prime storyteller, your goal will be to showcase our vision pitch-perfectly, make sure that everyone across the universe understands the benefits of our technologies, and lead our move into video and event creation.
Some of the work you might do:
- Work with PR, design, and software developers to define the strategy for educational content and experiences.
- Deliver content that educates and attracts engagement.
- Execute campaigns and events that drive growth for Serokell.
- Drive the creative development process for marketing materials.
- Work out a social media strategy.
Skills we would love you to have:
- Marketing (2+ years) with 1+ year experience in the IT market.
- Experience marketing topics with a scientific slant.
- Experience in video creation, YouTube support.
- Experience with infographic creation.
- Excellent written and oral English communication skills.
- A genuine interest and curiosity about programming and science.
The ideal candidate would also have a passion for Haskell, Elixir, or other functional programming languages.
If you don’t have all of these skills, don’t worry and apply anyway. Our team is the right place for driven people – we’ll grow together.
A little bit about us
Right now, we offer development services and IT consulting to firms in fields such as blockchain, fintech, artificial intelligence.
Serokell is fully remote – our diverse background and fast-moving environment make everyday communication and workflow creative and fun. We started as a small Haskell development shop and have turned into an international company with talent from various spheres: software engineers, computer scientists, mathematicians, and many more inventive individuals.
We work flexible hours in small, friendly teams, and abide by certain principles: as little bureaucracy as possible (no unnecessary meetings, super detailed reports, etc.), proper management, healthy work/life balance, and continuous improvement. We try to empower our employees to work on subjects that bring good to the world without being bogged down by the need to optimize ROI.
If you’re interested, contact us.