Quantori is a new company with a long history. We have over twenty years of experience developing software for the pharmaceutical industry, driving their data strategies in the big data revolution.
We are looking for a Performance testing engineer in the US project. We develop a platform for the US school educational market, the all-in-one system which includes different options: development of readiness skills, brain exercises to ensure memory improvement, training materials preparation with the individual approach to each student.
Quantori is an international team: we have colleagues who work not only from offices but also remotely from all over the world.
- Launch performance analysis process from scratch;
- Defining non-functional requirements, acceptance criteria, metrics;
- Performance test planning and creating test strategy;
- Being responsible to create reports which are reflecting the performance;
- Preparing presentations for business stakeholders regarding the plan for performance testing and results;
- Troubleshooting issues in user acceptance testing, stage, and production environments.
We are expecting:
- Good background in performance testing: clarifying requirements, analyzing data, presenting conclusions;
- Experience in automation and performance script testing;
- Practical knowledge of JMeter, LoadRunnner and/or Gatling;
- Knowledge of web services (HTTP REST API, SOAP);
- Deep knowledge of MySQL;
- Experience in automation and configuration management tools;
- Experience with Linux;
- Understanding CI/CD pipeline & DevOps Culture;
- English is from strong-intermediate.
Nice to have:
- Java and/or TypeScript knowledge;
- Experience with Amazon Web Services S3, Kubernetes;
- Prometheus and/or Grafana knowledge.
- Highly competitive compensation;
- Remote or office work model;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Continuous education, mentoring and professional development programs;
- Strong management and tech expertise;
- Certifications paid by the company.