Quantori is a new company with a long history. We have over twenty years of experience developing software for the pharmaceutical industry, driving their data strategies in the big data revolution. Quantori is transforming life sciences and healthcare with the power of digital IT. We develop intelligent solutions that provide insights to help our partners make data-driven decisions that innovate drug development and improve patient care. With deep domain knowledge, Quantori combines Advanced Data Analytics, Scientific Knowledge Management, and Best-in-Class Software Engineering to speed up time to market and improve the agility of the research process.
Quantori is an international team: we have colleagues who work not only from offices but also remotely from all over the world.
- Test plans and automated tests creation in order to replicate real-world scenarios to approve the quality of the product;
- Participation in reviews (walkthroughs) of technical specifications and help other members of the QA team
We are expecting:
- 5+ QA experience;
- Experience with Webdriver.IO and WebDriver Protocol;
- Experience with true cross-browser testing;
- Ability to improve the existing testing strategy to follow CI/CD;
- Hands-on experience with test cases management tools like QAComplete, Zephyr or TestRail;
- English level is from upper-intermediate.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Chrome DevTools Protocol for Chromium based automation using Puppeteer;
- Experience with BDD/TDD approaches.
- Highly competitive compensation;
- Remote or office work model;
- Flexible working schedule;
- Continuous education, mentoring and professional development programs;
- Strong management and tech expertise;
- Certifications paid by the company.